CLUB SCHOLARSHIPS 2017-18
Sarasota-Manatee Ohio State Alumni Club Scholarships- with the exception of three of the following students denoted by a * who are athletes the club is presenting $2,000.00 this year to each student toward their education. We are extremely proud to be able to do this and thank all club members who pay their yearly dues, contribute to our game-watches and participate in our golf tournament in raising the $24,000.00 needed to fund this endowment.
Effective this fall for the 2017-18 school year our club will have the following students attending OSU from our area.
- Jacqueline Fullford, Senior, State College Florida
- Chelsey Talbot – State College of Fla.
- Kyrstin Cramer. Kyrstin is a graduate of Riverview HS.
- Andrew Robinson. Andrew is a graduate of Manatee HS. Andrew major is engineering.
- Garett Schultz. Garett is a graduate of Lakewood Ranch HS. Garett’s sister Kari Schultz is a recent OSU grad and now a member of our alumni club.
- Nicolette Yohn. Nicolette is a graduate of Pine View HS. Nicolette plans on majoring in Political Science.
- Blake Ryan-Hawkins is a graduate of Lakewood Ranch HS.
- Mackenzie Cambell. Kenzie is a Riverview High School IB program in Sarasota FL. Received the National Buckeye Merit Scholarship. Accepted into the Pre-Veterinary Medicine program as her dream has been to pursue a career in Veterinary medicine and, with such an outstanding science program and renowned Veterinary Medicine program, Ohio State would be the absolutely perfect place to give her the ability to attain that dream.
- Taylor Burke Melaragno, Charlotte Hs
- Jessica Stich, Gymnast graduated from School: Pine View High School
Incoming freshman: The club welcomes the five new entering freshmen to our great university.
- Hannah Orvec, Freshman, Sarasota Military Academy
- Katie Schaefer, Freshman, Riverview HS
We are very proud of all of you and wish you the very best in the upcoming 2017-18 school year.